*

Środa z Gościnnym Projektantem - Riikka Kovasin - odsłona pierwsza.

W maju gościć u nas będzie Riikka Kovasin, prosto  Finlandii :)

Zaczynamy od dwóch klimatycznych kartek z
wycinankową ramką
i tekturką z serii WICHROWE WZGÓRZA

Oddajemy głos naszej Gościnnej Projektantce.


First I painted the chipboard shapes with gesso and let the paint dry. After that I added a bit shading using Distress Ink and rubb it to the edges. Then I made the polka dot paper using a Wycinanka stamp. I stamped the dots to a pale grey paper with pink Distress Ink and treated the edges of the papers with brown ink. To assemble the cards I added some epham era I had in my stash.



2 komentarze:

  1. Świetne, pastelowe karteczki. Bardzo mi się podobają

    Zapraszam na candy: www.szafa-artystyczna.pl

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Super kartki! Great works Rikka!

    OdpowiedzUsuń